Best-selling author Colleen Hoover has become a force to be reckoned with over the past couple of years. Any weekly best-selling book chart is sure to include multiple books from Hoover. That is the norm at this point. We decided to take a look at Colleen Hoover’s ten favorite books to see what grabs her interest!
Like most people, I am curious as to what books authors read and adore. Seeing what books inspired them and knowing that they like some of the same books is always fun to learn. Hoover’s books have made her one of the best authors of the 2020’s but before she wrote her best-sellers, she was a regular reader like us.
Colleen Hoover’s Ten Favorite Books
- Where The Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
- In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume
- Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes
- The Japanese Lover by Isabel Allende
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- Every Day by David Levithan
- The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year by Andy Cohen
- Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
A Unique List
Hoover’s list does not include big name novels that would grab your attention. Instead, her favorite books are a mix of good books she has read over the years. The only big-time author on the list is Kurt Vonnegut. I am curious as to how Hoover finds her books!
These are Colleen Hoover’s ten favorite books. How many of them have you read and what do you make of her list? Let us know in the comments below.
1 thought on “Colleen Hoover’s Ten Favorite Books ”