The first quarter of 2023 has come and gone and we have a lot of books to show for it! We have curated a list of the best audiobooks from the first three months of 2023! Keep reading to find out which books made our list!
Not everyone has the time to read books. Instead, they listen to audiobooks. And while they contain the same content as the book, the narrator of the audiobook can make it even better. You can see which books made our list below!
The Best Audiobooks from the First Three Months of 2023!
- I Have Some Questions for You: A Novel Audible Audiobook by Rebecca Makkai, Narration by Julia Whelan, JD Jackson
- The Climate Book: The Facts and the Solutions Audible Audiobook by Greta Thunberg, Narration by Amelia Stubberfield, Nicholas Khan, Olivia Forrest
- Hijab Butch Blues: Audiobook by Lamya H, Narration by Ashraf Shirazi
- The Book of Everlasting Things: Audiobook by Aanchal Malhotra, Narration by Deepti Gupta
- Bad Cree: Audiobook by Jessica Johns, Narration by Tanis Parenteau
- Scorched Grace: A Sister Holiday Mystery Audiobook by Margot Douaihy, Narration by Mara Wilson
- Victory City: Audiobook by Salman Rushdie, Narration by Sid Sagar
- Our Share of Night: Audiobook by Mariana Enriquez, Megan McDowell, Narration by Frankie Corzo
8 Audiobooks to Check Out
These are the eight books that caught our attention. You may recognize some authors such as Greta Thunberg and Salman Rushdie. Which audiobooks caught your attention? Are there any audiobooks that we should have included? Let us know in the comments below!
1 thought on “The Best Audiobooks from the First Three Months of 2023! ”