The second week of March is under way and we have a list of new books that are set to be released. From science fiction to romance, there is something for everyone. Keep reading to see which books will be releasing this week!
Finding new books is not always easy. On top of browsing lists of books that were released years ago, you also need to check out the new books to hit the market. Some of the best books you have never read can be released and you won’t even know. That is why you should always be on the lookout for new releases. You can see the full list of new books releasing this week below.
New Books Releasing This Week
- Birnam Wood by Eleanor Catton
- Confidence by Rafael Frumkin
- The Golden Spoon by Jessa Maxwell
- The Mimicking of Known Successes by Malka Older
- The Faithless by C.L. Clark
- My Dear Henry by Kalynn Bayron
- The Secret Lives of Country Gentlemen by KJ Charles
- Something Wild & Wonderful by Anita Kelly
- Mimosa by Archie Bongiovanni
- The Jump by Brittney Morris
- There Goes the Neighborhood by Jade Adia
- Tweakerworld: A Memoir by Jason Yamas
What to Check Out
There are a bunch of new books that are worth checking out. From mystery to horror to romance, there is a book that is perfectly suited for you. But you won’t know until you give one of these books a read. Part of the fun is giving new books a read and seeing which ones become our favorite.
What book or books are you most excited to see hit the bookshelves? Are there any books that should have been included on the list? Let us know in the comments below!