March is here and so are the latest books. We will be covering the latest horror books to hit the bookstores this month. Keep reading to find out the best horror books releasing in March 2023!
If you love horror books and are always looking for new releases, then you are at the right place. We have compiled a list of 11 new horror books that are worth checking out. Some of these are sure to scare you as you read late into the night!
The Best Horror Books Releasing in March 2023
- The God of Endings by Jacqueline Holland (March 7)
- The Trees Grew Because I Bled There: Collected Stories by Eric LaRocca (March 7)
- Monstrilio by Gerardo Sámano Córdova (March 7)
- Piñata by Leopoldo Gout (March 14)
- The Memory Eater by Rebecca Mahoney (March 14)
- The Shoemaker’s Magician by Cynthia Pelayo (March 21)
- Tombs: Junji Ito Story Collection by Junji Ito (March 28)
- A House With Good Bones Kindle Edition by T. Kingfisher (March 28)
- Lone Women by Victor LaValle (March 28)
- Chlorine by Jade Song (March 28)
- In Nightfall Paperback by Suzanne Young (March 28)
There are a bunch of great horrors to check out this March. Books such as The God of Endings by Jacqueline Holland and The Memory Eater by Rebecca Mahoney are going to satisfied.
What books are you most excited about this month? Are there any books we should have included on the list? Let us know in the comments below!