The last day of February is going off with a bang. New releases are hitting the shelf and there are a bunch of good books that can hold you over for two months! Keep reading to find out the latest books releasing this week!
In New York City, February 28th finally showered the city with snow. The first real snow of this winter for the city that never sleeps. Weather like this is perfect to lay in your bed and read a new book while you drink your preferred beverage. We have a bunch of books ranging from mystery to memoirs that will keep you occupied. You can see the list of new books below.
New Books Releasing This Week (Feb 28th)
- Carmilla: The First Vampire by Amy Chu
- The Secrets of Hartwood Hall by Katie Lumsden
- The Unfortunates: A Novel by J K Chukwu
- She Is a Haunting by Trang Thanh Tran
- Time’s Undoing by Cheryl Head
- The Wrong Side of the Grass by Stephen Solomita
- Nothing Is Lost by Cloé Mehdi (transl. Howard Curtis)
- The Neighbor Favor by Kristina Forest
- The Angel Maker by Alex North
- The Frenchman by Jack Beaumont
- Liliana’s Invincible Summer: A Sister’s Search for Justice by Cristina Rivera Garza
- Storm Watch by C. J. Box
- Run and Hide by Pankaj Mishra
Exciting New Reads
If you are like us, then you are always on the lookout for new books to hit the shelves. Some of the new releases we are excited about are Carmilla: The First Vampire by Amy Chu, The Angel Maker by Alex North, and Storm Watch by C. J. Box. A new C.J. Box novel is sure to make many people happy.
What book or books are you most excited about on the list? Are there any books in March that you are looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below!