A new year means new books from authors that have put years into writing a book that they want the masses to read. 2022 was a great year for books and one that is going to be looked back on but authors and readers are already focusing on all the books that will be released in 2023.
The world doesn’t stop and nobody knows that better that readers. Our to-read list is always getting bigger and we want time to freeze just so we can read without worrying about anything,. But alas, the universe has its own plans and even more books to add to our reading list.
Books Releasing in 2023
- !Bloodbath Nation, Paul Auster, photographs by Spencer Ostrander (Jan. 10)
- Ghost Music by An Yu (Jan. 10)
- The Good Life: Lessons from the World’s Longest Scientific Study of Happiness by Robert Waldinger and Marc Schulz (Jan. 10)
- Spar by Prince Harry (Jan. 10)
- City of Nightmares by Rebecca Schaeffer (Jan. 10)
- Victory City by Salman Rushdie (Feb. 7)
- I Have Some Questions for You by Rebecca Makkai (Feb. 21)
- Old Babes in the Wood by Margaret Atwood (March 7)
- Pineapple Street by Jenny Jackson (March 7)
- Saving Time: Discovering a Life Beyond the Clock by Jenny Odell (March 7)
- Poverty, By America by Matthew Desmond (March 21)
- Above Ground by Clint Smith (March 28)
- Birdgirl: Looking to the Skies in Search of a Better Future by Mya-Rose Craig (March 28)
- Evil Eye by Etaf Rum (March 28)
- A Living Remedy by Nicole Chung (April 4)
- Romantic Comedy by Curtis Sittenfeld (April 4)
- Quietly Hostile by Samantha Irby (May 16)
- Yellowface by R. F. Kuang (May 16)
- Lesbian Love Story: A Memoir in Archives by Amelia Possanza (May 30)I Am Homeless If This Is
New Year, New Books
The first big day is January 10, 2023 as many books will make their debut to start off the year. A book that is releasing that I was able to read beforehand is City of Nightmares by Rebecca Schaeffer. Imagine turning into your worst nightmare and corruption throughout the city with the unlikeliest protagonist you will ever meet. I enjoyed the novel and you can read the full review here!
Some major authors that are releasing books include Margaret Atwood, R. F. Kuang, and Colson Whitehead. Expect more announcements as the year goes by from many authors. Which book are you most looking forward to in 2023? Let us know in the comments below. Happy reading!
1 thought on “Books That Will be Releasing in 2023”