Barnes & Nobles has released their picks for the best books of 2022 so far. This list is not based on sales but by preference by the staff at Barnes & Nobles.
The novels range from Young Adult to kids’ novels and include genres such as fantasy, literary fiction, and romance. Check out what 10 books made Barnes & Nobles list for the first half of 2022.
Barnes & Nobles Best Books of 2022
- Skandar and the Unicorn Thief by A.F. Steadman
- Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan
- Book of Night by Holly Black
- Sea of Tranquility by Emily St. John Mandel
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry
- The Candy House by Jennifer Egan
- The Hacienda by Isabel Cañas
- I Will Die in a Foreign Land by Kalani Pickhart
- To Paradise by Hanya Yanagihara
Discovering New Books
All of these novels have been released with the past six months! Some of these are debut novels while others are from more established authors. The diverse selection by Barnes & Nobles ensures that there is something for everyone.
As someone who is always adding new books to his reading list, I appreciate posts like these. It gives me and other readers a chance to come across new novels and see what everyone else is reading and whether that is something I would like. The hardest part about reading for me is finding the next book.
Have you read any of the novels on this list? Will you be adding any novels on this list to your to-read list? Let us know in the comments below!