Amazon released the top 20 best books list chosen by their editors for the first half of 2022. See which new novels made the list and what you should add your to-read list!
Book Recommendations 2022
The first half of the year has come and gone and many new novels have hit the shelves. Finding new novels is difficult because you don’t know where to start. The good news is that companies like Amazon and Barnes & Nobles have editors that read new books and let us know what they think about it.
These editors write reviews and share their thoughts with us and help us decide whether this book should be something we read in the future. I am always looking to add new books to my to-read list and I appreciate these lists a lot. Not every book on these lists will be for you but if everyone is raving about a book, then it is worth checking out.
The Top 20 Best Books of 2022 by Amazon
- Sea of Tranquility, Emily St. John Mandel
- The Final Strife, Saara El-Arifi
- The Kaiju Preservation Society, John Scalzi
- The Memory Librarian: And Other Stories of Dirty Computer, Janelle Monáe
- Siren Queen, Nghi Vo
- Daughter of the Moon Goddess, Sue Lynn Tan
- Ordinary Monsters, J.M. Miro
- In the Shadow of Lightning, Brian McClellan
- The Starless Crown, James Rollins
- Where the Drowned Girls Go, Seanan McGuire
- Moon Witch, Spider King, Marlon James
- Eyes of the Void, Adrian Tchaikovsky
- Goliath, Tochi Onyebuchi (
- The Atlas Six, Olivie Blake
- All the Seas of the World, Guy Gavriel Kay
- Mickey7, Edward Ashton
- How High We Go in the Dark, Sequoia Nagamatsu
- When Women Were Dragons, Kelly Barnhill
- Hide, Kiersten White
- Book of Night, Holly Black
Have you read aby of these novels so far? I have not but before the year ends, I will be reading a few of these! Sea of Tranquility has caught my eye and that is one book I will make sure to read. Expect a review for that in the next couple of months. Happy Reading!