August has arrived and so have the many books releasing this month. That means new books to read and we have a list of the one you need to read. Keep reading to find out which books made the list!
It is hard to keep track of all the books releasing in a month. We have made it easier to choose which books to read. This list includes some of the best books that critics and other readers are having about. You can see the full list below!
The Best Books of August
- One Blood by Denene Millner
- The Diary of a CEO by Steven Bartlett
- Cleaner by Brandi Wells
- Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
- Magnolia Parks by Jessa Hastings
- Abroad in Japan by Chris Broad
- Just Another Missing Person
- House of Odysseus by Claire North
- Wound by Oksana Vasyakina (Author), Elina Alter (Translator)
- He Who Drowned The Sun by by Shelley Parker-Chan
- Family Lore by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Sea Change by Gina Chung
- I Will Greet the Sun Again by Khashayar J. Khabushani
Books to Read
This list includes novels from all genres. There are some authors on the list you may recognize. One name that many readers are familiar with is Ann Patchett. She is an award-winning author that has become a fan favorite over the years. Anything she writes is worth checking out.
Another novel on the list that caught my attention is Abroad in Japan by Chris Broad. The author is a Youtuber who makes videos about his life in Japan. He has lived in Japan for over 10 years and has videos get millions of views. The book cover alone is beautiful and will get many people to pick the novel.
These are the best books of August that you need to check out. There are some big names in there as well as surprising books that will keep you busy. What other books should have made this list? Let us know in the comment below!