The year is coming to an end but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any major books releasing around this time. Keep reading for new books releasing in November that you should check out!
We know how you like to know what books are releasing in the near future and whether you should check them out or not. These books that are releasing in November caught our attention and are books we expect to see often in the near future.
The most notable one is My Name is Barbra by Barbra Streisand but we know these other books will make some of these authors beloved by many readers. You can see the full list below!
New Books Releasing in November
- The Future by Naomi Alderman (Nov. 7)
- The Madstone by Elizabeth Crook (Nov. 7)
- Something About Her by Clementine Taylor (Nov. 7)
- The Vulnerables by Sigrid Nunez (Nov. 7)
- Call You When I Land: A Memoir by Nikki Vargas (Nov. 7)
- Same Bed Different Dreams by Ed Park (Nov. 7)
- To Free the Captives: A Plea for the American Soul by Tracy K. Smith (Nov. 7)
- My Name is Barbra by Barbra Streisand (Nov. 7)
- The New Naturals by Gabriel Bump (Nov. 14)
- Day by Michael Cunningham (Nov. 14)
These are new books releasing in November that you be on the lookout for. You’ll be seeing some of them in bookstores soon. Happy readding!