March is in its last week and we have you covered with the latest releases. New books are hitting the stores and we have great recommendations for you. Keep reading to see the best new books out this week!
Trying to manage your to-read list is impossible so you might as well keep adding to it. Half the fun is coming across a book on our reading list that we wished we read sooner. These are some books that have gotten our attention and the ones we believe you should check out!
The Best New Books Out This Week
- Her Lost Words by Stephanie Marie Thornton
- White Cat, Black Dog by Kelly Link
- Lone Women by Victor Lavalle
- Humanly Possible by Sarah Bakewell
- Ada’s Room by Sharon Dodua Otoo (trans. Jon Cho-Polizzi)
- Some of the Light by Tim Z. Hernandez
- The Human Origins of Beatrice Porter and Other Essential Ghosts by Soraya Palmer
- Egg: A Dozen Ovatures by Lizzie Stark
- Hang the Moon by Jeannette Walls
- Above Ground: Poems by Clint Smith
- The Great Reclamation by Rachel Heng
- Emotional Labor by Rose Hackman
- A Brief History of Living Forever by Jaroslav Kalfař
- Ringmaster: Vince McMahon and the Unmaking of America by Abraham Riesman
- How Not to Kill Yourself: A Portrait of the Suicidal Mind by Clancy Martin
- The Last Catastrophe by Allegra Hyde
- The New Earth by Jess Row
- Selfless: The Social Creation of “You” by Brian Lowery
- Community Board by Tara Conklin
- Chlorine by Jade Song
- Saints of the Household by Ari Tison
New Books to Check Out
The list includes dozens of books that cover various genres. There is something here for everyone and niche topics that don’t get the recognition they deserve.
Which books caught your eye on this week’s list? Let us know in the comments below!