YA novels make for great reads but finding the right ones can be difficult. And 2023 has not been any different. There have been hundreds of YA novels that have hit the bookshelves and it is difficult to find the right ones. That Is why we have created a list of the 10 YA books published in 2023 that you should check out!
We are three months into the year and already there are ten books that stand out in the YA genre. Some of these authors might not be a surprise to you and there are others that have been a great surprise. You can see the full list below.
10 YA Books in 2023 That You Should Check Out
- All the Dangerous Things by Stacy Willingham
- Vera Wong’s Unsolicited Advice for Murderers by Jesse Q. Sutanto
- She Started It by Sian Gilbert
- City of Nightmares by Rebecca Schaeffer
- Happy Place by Emily Henry
- The Plus One by Mazey Eddings
- Gwen and Art Are Not in Love by Lex Croucher
- Final Offer by Lauren Asher
- The Stolen Heir by Holly Black
- A Day of Fallen Night by Samantha Shannon
New Books Make a Splash in 2023
This has been a great year for books in my opinion. There have been great books published throughout various genres and YA is no different. Authors such as Samantha Shannon and Emily Henry released books that are establishing them as guaranteed best-sellers.
A book that I have read on this list is City of Nightmares and I loved it. Rebecca Schaeffer created a fun new fantasy world and has an original concept for the novel. And it is a hilarious novel with an unusual protagonist. While Schaeffer is not a recognizable name, she is slowly becoming a favorite of mine.
These are the 10 YA books published in 2023 that you should check out. What books should also have made the list? Let us know in the comments below!
2 thoughts on “10 YA Books Published in 2023 That You Should Check Out ”