They say don’t judge a book by its cover but many of us do that anyway. Besides covers, another way we judge a book is by its title. A title says a lot about the book and does influence our choices of what we decide to read. We decided to list out some of our favorite book titles that were creative and unique or simply funny.
Coming up with creative and witty book titles is not easy but these books did an amazing job. Jennette McCurdy’s book I’m Glad My Mom Died is such a unique title because it has a high shock value. It makes us wonder what her mom did to elicit a reaction like that?
The Best Book Titles of 2022
- I Want to Die but I Want to Eat Tteokbokki by Baek Se-hee
- Reader, I Murdered Him by Betsy Cornwell
- Butts: A Backstory by Heather Radke
- I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy
- Love in the Time of Serial Killers by Alicia Thompson
- Didn’t Nobody Give a Shit What Happened to Carlotta by James Hannaham
- I Keep My Exoskeletons to Myself by Marisa Crane
- Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone (Ernest Cunningham, #1)
- How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix
- Sorry, Bro by Taleen Voskuni
Some of Our Favorites
There are some great book names on the list. Baek Se-hee’s I Want to Die but I Want to Eat Tteokbokki is such a great title. And let’s not forget Butts: A Backstory by Heather Radke. But the title of our times has got to be Sorry, Bro by Taleen Voskuni.
That is all for our list of the best book titles of the past year. What book titles were your favorites? Are there any book titles that have caught your attention over the years? Let us know in the comments below!