A new year means new books that we can’t wait to discover and read. But how does one find the right books to read? We will help you by listing the top 18 books to read in 2023. Keep reading to find out what they are!
If you love books and are always checking new releases, then we have you covered. We looked at some of the books releasing this month that you should read. While we won’t know which books are the best of the year until around December, these are the books that many people are eager to read.
The Top 18 Books to Read in 2023
- The Shards by Brett Easton Ellis
- The Survivalists by Kashana Cauley
- Spare by Prince Harry
- Big Swiss by Jen Beagin
- Cold People by Tom Rob Smith
- Birnam Wood by Eleanor Catton
- Pineapple Street by Jenny Jackson
- The Half Moon by Mary Beth Keane
- The Guest by Emma Cline
- Sam by Allegra Goodman
- Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo
- The Last Tale of the Flower Bride by Roshani Chokshi
- White Cat, Black Dog by Kelly Link
- Yellowface by R. F. Kuang
- The Late Americans by Brandon Taylor
- When The Hibiscus Falls’by M. Evelina Galang
- Age of Vice by Deepti Kapoor
- The Survivalists’ by Kashana Cauley
Books Everyone is Eager to Read In 2023
These are the top 18 books to read in 2023. The list includes various genres and authors so there is something for everyone. Big name authors like Brett Easton Ellis and Leigh Bardugo have thousands of fans looking forward to their favorite authors releasing a book.
The book that has been the center of attention has been Spare by Prince Harry. It has already sold over a million copies and was one of the most talked-about books of the month in January. Not every book is going to be as mainstream as that one. All of these books have drawn interest and have many fans awaiting their releases if they haven’t already been released.
That is all for our list of the top books of 2023. Some of them have already hit the bookstore while we wait for the others to be released. Be on the lookout for these books over the course of 2023. Happy reading!