The latest best books of 2022 list comes from People Magazine. They wouldn’t be someone that I would normally trust to make such a list but I decided to give them a chance. So keep reading for the People Magazine best books of 2022.
The list is curated by People Magazine but they don’t say who chose the books to be on the list. Most likely, it was a group of editors but who knows? The article was written by “People Staff” and edited by Kate Tuttle. It could have been one staff member choosing one book that they thought was the best of the year. From looking at the list, that seems to be the most likely option.
People Magazine’s Best Books of 2022
- Our Missing Hearts by Celeste Ng
- Trust by Hernan Diaz
- The Man Who Could Move Clouds by Ingrid Rojas Contreras
- Sweet, Soft, Plenty Rhythm by Laura Warrell
- The Hero of This Book by Elizabeth McCracken
- Lost & Found by Kathryn Schulz
- The Rabbit Hutch by Tess Gunty
- If I Survive You by Jonathan Escoffery
- An Immense World by Ed Yong
- Vladímír by Julia May Jonas
Smaller Authors Get to Shine
Seeing Our Missing Hearts by Celeste Ng gives this list some credence. Only time will tell how the other books on the list hold up. I do appreciate People giving newer and unfamiliar authors a platform. Not seeing big name authors is always a good thing because they get enough publicity as it is.
What do you think of People Magazine’s best books of 2022 list? Are they a credible source? Let us know in the comments below. Until next time, happy reading!
1 thought on “People Magazine Best Books of 2022”