A new month means new books. Today, we will be looking at the newest science fiction and fantasy books that will be hitting the shelves this month. Keep reading to find out what books will ve releasing soon!
The science fiction and fantasy genre often include books with crazy adventure, crazy monster, and/or futuristic technology. When done well, it leads to an amazing book. Great writing can combine those elements and tell a story that feels refreshing. The books on this list all have something great to offer.
New Science Fiction and Fantasy Books Releasing in February 2023
- Meru by S.B. Divya (February 1)
- Our Share of Night by Mariana Enriquez, translated by Megan McDowell February 7
- The Last Tale of the Flower Bride by Roshani Chokshi February 14
- The Shamshine Blind by Paz Pardo February 14
- The Destroyer of Worlds: A Return to Lovecraft Country by Matt Ruff February 21
- Arch-Conspirator by Veronica Roth February 21
- A Day of Fallen Night by Samantha Shannon February 28
- The Crane Husband by Kelly Barnhill February 28
- A Necessary Chaos by Brent C. Lambert February TBD
All Hail Science Fiction and Fantasy Books
A book that I am excited for on this list is The Destroyer of Worlds: A Return to Lovecraft Country by Matt Ruff. As someone who watched the HBO show (it wasn’t renewed for a second season), I loved the concept and it made me a fan of Ruff.
Hopefully, others will read the books releasing this month so we can get a good idea about these books. Which books are you excited about on the list? Any books that should have been included on this list? Let us know in the comments below!