As the first month of 2023 flies by, the list of science books that are releasing this year keeps getting updated. We have 9 science books releasing this year that you should check out.
If you enjoy science related books, then this list is made for you. But even if you don’t typically read science books, it is still worth checking out. Who knows, you might become a fan after reading one of these books. You can see the books that are releasing this year below!
9 Science Books Releasing in 2023
- HOW FAR THE LIGHT REACHES: A LIFE IN TEN SEA CREATURES BY SABRINA IMBLER
- A DARKER WILDERNESS: BLACK NATURE WRITING FROM SOIL TO STARS EDITED BY ERIN SHARKEY (FEBRUARY 14)
- THE SONG OF THE CELL: AN EXPLORATION OF MEDICINE AND THE NEW HUMAN BY SIDDHARTHA MUKHERJEE
- THE DARKNESS MANIFESTO: ON LIGHT POLLUTION, NIGHT ECOLOGY, AND THE ANCIENT RHYTHMS THAT SUSTAIN LIFE BY JOHAN EKLÖF (FEBRUARY 14)
- BIRDGIRL: LOOKING TO THE SKIES IN SEARCH OF A BETTER FUTURE BY MYA-ROSE CRAIG (MARCH 28)
- CODE GRAY: DEATH, LIFE, AND UNCERTAINTY IN THE ER BY FARZON A. NAHVI (FEBRUARY 21)
- FORAGER: FIELD NOTES FOR SURVIVING A FAMILY CULT: A MEMOIR BY MICHELLE DOWD (MARCH 7)
- THE POSSIBILITY OF LIFE: SCIENCE, IMAGINATION, AND OUR QUEST FOR KINSHIP IN THE COSMOS BY JAIME GREEN (APRIL 18)
- TRAVELERS TO UNIMAGINABLE LANDS: DEMENTIA AND THE HIDDEN WORKINGS OF THE MIND BY DASHA KIPER (MARCH 28)
There are a lot of unique books on this list. Some people read for fun while others read to learn new things. If you are the latter, then these books will keep you entertained.
Which of these books piqued your interest? Are there any books that we should have included on our list? Let us know in the comments below!
1 thought on “9 Science Books Releasing in 2023 That You Should Check Out ”