The Denver Public Library has released their list of the most checked out books of 2022. Residents of Denver were busy last year reading all kinds of books. Keep reading to find out which books were checked out the most!
Denver Public Library’s Most Checked Out Books of 2022
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
- Maybe You Should Talk To Someone: A Therapist, HER Therapist, and Our Lives Revealed by Lori Gottlieb
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Kristin Hannah’s The Four Winds was the most checked out book at the Denver Public Library. The list includes many authors that have gained popularity over the years. Denver sure knows what’s trending.
Other popular authors on the list include Anthony Doerr, Amor Towles, Liane Moriarty, and Colleen Hoover. I am curious as to the average age of the people that checked out the top ten most popular books. The residents’ average age is 34 years which is 4 years younger than the average age of a United States resident.
That sounds about right considering how the list includes authors that have made a name for themselves in the past few years. The list is a strong one and there are books here that I do plan on reading in the near future.
What do you make of Denver’s most checked books of 2022? How many of these books have you read or plan to read? Let us know in the comments below!