A new year means new historical books on the horizon. We decided to make a list of some of the upcoming releases so you know what will be releasing and when they will be hitting the shelves. Keep reading to find out more!
We are a little more than two weeks in the new year and already one of the books on the list is already out. The good news about this list is that all of the books will be releasing in the first three months. Without further ado, here are the historical books releasing in 2023!
Historical Books Releasing in 2023
- “The Mitford Affair” by Marie Benedict (Out)
- “The Davenports” by Krystal Marquis (Jan 31st)
- “Code Name Sapphire” by Pam Jenoff (Feb 7)
- “The House of Eve” by Sadeqa Johnson (Feb 7)
- “The Woman With the Cure” by Lynn Cullen (Feb 21)
- “The Porcelain Moon” by Janie Chang (Feb 21)
- “Clytemnestra” by Costanza Casati (March 7)
- “The London Séance Society” by Sarah Penner (March 7)
- “The Last Russian Doll” by Kristen Loesch (March 14)
- “Her Lost Words” by Stephanie Marie Thornton (March 28)
- “Hotel of Secrets” by Diana Biller (March 28)
What books are you most looking forward to from the list? Let us know in the comments below. Happy reading!