Apple released the list of the top selling books in the U.S on their platform for the week ending of 7/10/2022.
Some authors have been on this list for a long time while others are newcomers. You can see the 10 bestselling books for the week down below.
Top Ten Best-Selling Books in the U.S
- Rising Tiger by Brad Thor
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- Below Zero by Ali Hazelwood
- . It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- The Inn on Harmony Island by Anne-Marie Meyer
Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens has been moving a lot of units since it came out over three years ago and it is still going strong. A major movie is set to release soon and that is going to drive even more people to read the novel.
Colleen Hoover has been the queen of selling books and it is no different this week. No matter what platform you visit. Hoover is going to have many books on the list and it is an impressive feat. Are you a fan of Colleen Hover?
It is the first time I heard of Rising Tiger by Brad Thor as he tops the list. I’ve read one too many spy novels and won’t be reading any more any time soon. But if I do feel the urge, then I will check this novel out for sure!
Which books caught your eye on this list? Were you surprised by any of the books on the list?