It is finally November and we have a list of some great fantasy books releasing this month. Keep reading for a full list of fantasy books releasing in November that you should read!
There are some big releases as well as lesser known fantasy books that you should check out. If you haven’t read the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, then you should drop everything and read it now. The author has released a new book in the series that is connected to the main stories.
Many of the fantasy novels on the list are part of a larger series. This should keep many readers searching for new books busy for a month or two. But we all know there’s a good chance you will binge read a series within a week. You can see the full list below!
Fantasy Books Releasing in November
- Tonight, I Burn by Katharine J. Adams
- Bookshops & Bonedust (Legends & Lattes #2) by Travis Baldree
- Spirit of the Wood (Green Rider) by Kristen Britain
- The Olympian Affair (Cinder Spires #2) by Jim Butcher
- A Curse of Krakens (Seven Kennings #3) by Kevin Hearne
- A Power Unbound (Last Binding #3) by Freya Marske
- We Are the Crisis (Convergence #2) by Cadwell Turnbull
- The Darkness Before Them (Soulfire #1) by Matthew Ward
- Sister of Starlit Seas (Viridian Deep #3) by Terry Brooks
- Shadow Baron (Burnished City #2) by Davinia Evans
- Cold Curses (Heirs of Chicagoland #5) by Chloe Neill
- The Narrow Road Between Desires (Kingkiller Chronicle) by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Star and the Strange Moon by Constance Sayers
- The King-Killing Queen by Shawn Speakman
- The Legionnaire (Blood-Cursed #1) by Samantha Traunfeld
- The Ghosts of Beatrice Bird by Louisa Morgan (Redhook)
- Warrior of the Wind (Nameless Republic #2) by Suyi Davies Okungbowa
- Saevus Corax Captures the Castle (Corax #2) by K. J. Parker
- The Kingdom of Sweets by Erika Johansen
- Upon a Frosted Star by M.A. Kuzniar
These are some of the fantasy books releasing in November that you should read. Which books are you excited for? Let us know in the comments below!