If you love romance novels and need to add some new books to your Kindle, then look no further. We found 9 Kindle romance books for for a great price. Keep reading to see which books they are!
It is impossible to not devour romance novels in a couple of days. That would explain why you keep needing a new book to read every few days. Your friends might not understand but we do.
These 9 books should hold you over for a month or so. Some of them are a series and you can also binge read some of these authors. And if you ever run out of books, then the next best place to go to is Goodreads. You can see the full list below!
9 Romance Books Kindle For a Great Price!
- Caught Up (Windy City Book 3) by Liz Tomforde
- Hopeless by Elsie Silver
- Keep: A Grumpy Single Dad Romance (Fury Brothers Book 2) by Anna Hackett
- Between Love and Loathing: Dom and Clara’s Fake Dating Story (Hardy Billionaires) by Shain Rose
- Things We Never Got Over (Knockemout Book 1) by Lucy Score
- Things We Left Behind (Knockemout Book 3) by Lucy Score
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Recipe for Second Chances by Ali Rosen
- You Said I Was Your Favorite (Lancaster Prep Book 5) by Monica Murphy
- Cross My Heart: A Spicy Dark Academia Romance (The Oxford Legacy Book 1) by Roxy Sloane
Cross My Heart
These are the 9 Kindle romance books for a great price. We hope this keeps you entertained and busy for a while. Or sends you in a rabbit hole where you find even more amazing romance books to read!