Over the years, Amazon has established itself as a go-to source when it comes to books. And have started to curate lists to better serve customers. Keep reading to find out Amazon’s Best Books of November!
Just like other publications, Amazon has a team of book editors that curates many lists for readers. And their selections are top tier. It is easy to tell that they have chosen people that love books for these positions.
As someone that appreciates good book recommendations, I am glad that they have a monthly list of books chosen by their book editors. There are some familiar names as well as novels that I haven’t heard of before. You can see the full list below!
Amazon’s Best Books of November
- The Berry Pickers by Amanda Peters
- Iron Flame (The Empyrean Book 2) Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
- Among the Bros: A Fraternity Crime Story Among the Bros by Max Marshall
- The Other Half by Charlotte Vassell
- Gator Country: Deception, Danger, and Alligators in the Everglades by Rebecca Renner
- The Future by Naomi Alderman
- Absolution by Alice McDermott
- Again and Again by Jonathan Evison
- Class: A Memoir of Motherhood, Hunger, and Higher Education by Stephanie Land
- Resurrection Walk by Michael Connelly
These are Amazon’s best books of November. How many of these books have you read or plan to read? Let us know in the comments below!