September is around the corner and that means new books releasing in the upcoming month. Keep reading to find out which books releasing in September that you should check out!
This year has seen a lot of great books being released. Getting through most of them will take years. And there are still a bunch of months left. That means more time to keep adding to your to-read list and see which other great books you come across. You can see the full list below.
Books Releasing in September
- Desertion by Abdulrazak Gurnah (Sept. 5)
- The Fraud by Zadie Smith (Sept. 5)
- Wednesday’s Child by Yiyun Li (Sept. 5)
- Rouge by Mona Awad (Sept. 12)
- The Vaster Wilds by Lauren Groff (Sept. 12)
- The Book of (More) Delights by Ross Gay (Sept. 19)
- Bright Young Women by Jessica Knoll (Sept. 19)
- The Wren, the Wren by Anne Enright (Sept. 19)
- My Work by Olga Ravn (Sept. 26)
- Shadow Speaker by Nnedi Okorafor (Sept. 26)
- Thicker Than Water by Kerry Washington (Sept. 26)
The list includes many great novels that may go unnoticed by many. There aren’t any well-known authors on the list. Kerry Washington is a celebrated author and he fame will help her book sell a lot of copies. Butfor the the others, readers will have to give them a chance!
Some of my favorite novels are ones that I picked up on a whim. You won’t know if you like a novel until you read it. There are various genres and styles of writing that will appeal to many readers. The best way to know if a book is worth reading is to check reviews by fellow readers.
These are the books releasing in September that you should check out. With so many books to choose from, there will be a bunch of books for you to read. Happy reading!