Taylor Swift is a musician, songwriter, actress and one of the biggest celebrities on the planet. When she releases an album, it is likely to go platinum in its first week. But despite all that, Swift still makes time to read. Keep reading to find out Taylor Swift’s favorite books.
Some people may read a book and move on but not Taylor. She has taken inspiration from books to help write songs. Evermore was inspired by the novel Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier! You can see all of Swift’s favorite books down below!
Taylor Swift’s Favorite Books
- Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
- The Great Gatsby by F. G. Fitzgerald
- Conversation with Friends by Sally Rooney
- To Kill a Mockingbird Bird by Harper Lee
- Normal People by Sally Rooney
- Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
- Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Wonderful Tonight by Pattie Boyd
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- The Kennedy Women by Laurence Leamer
- Furious Love by Sam Kashner
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Peter Pan by James Matthew Barrie
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
All Types of Books
Taylor Swift’s list contains a lot of unique books that were added throughout her life. There are novels that many people are introduced to as children such as Charlotte’s Web and the Harry Potter series. And then there are classic novels on this list that we as readers want to see if they are as good as advertised. From The Great Gatsby to Jane Eyre, Swift has read her share of books.
The list also includes modern best-sellers such as The Fault in Our Stars, Eat Pray Love, and The Hunger Games. Swift is in tune with what is going on in the modern book world and keeps up to date with what is trending. Having classics and modern novels on the list lets me know that she is always searching for the next best read and that is something a bookworm would do.
What I like about Swift’s list is that while it contains classic and modern best-sellers, it also diverges and includes books that make this list her own. Books such as Rebecca, Stargirl, The Beautiful and Damned, and Normal People may not be as well known but they mean a lot to the singer.
What ddi you think of Taylor Swift’s favorite books? I loved the diversity of her list and enjoyed seem some novels that I really love such as To Kill a Mockingbird and The Fault in Our Stars. A splendid list that stands out for sure!
2 thoughts on “Taylor Swift’s Favorite Books”