A new week means new books being released. We have made it easy for you to find out which new books are hitting the bookstores. Keep reading to find out what new books you should check out this week.
What we love about these articles is that authors you haven’t heard of get the spotlight. Too often, popular authors dominate the discourse. That is great and all but lesser-known books and authors are ignored or forgotten. That isn’t the case here. You can see the full list of books releasing this week below!
New Books to Check Out This Week
- The Best of Everything by Rona Jaffe
- Take What You Need by Idra Novey
- Bootstrapped, Alissa Quart
- Our Best Intentions by Vibhuti Jain
- Island City by Laura Adamczyk
- He Said He Would Be Late by Justine Sullivan
- How to Think Like a Woman: Four Women Philosophers Who Taught Me How to Love the Life of the Mind by Regan Penaluna
- Künstlers in Paradise by Cathleen Schine
- Happily: A Personal History—With Fairy Tales by Sabrina Orah Mark
- Heart Sutra by Yan Lianke (Trans. Carlos Rojas)
- Dust Child by Nguyễn Phan Quế Mai
- Blue Hunger by Viola di Grado (Trans. Jamie Richards)
- Brother & Sister Enter the Forest by Richard Mirabella
- Rombo by Esther Kinsky (Trans. Caroline Schmidt)
- The Fear by Christiana Spens
- Dragons: Poems by Devin Johnston
16 New Books Worth Checking Out
These are the 16 books that we believe you should check out. There are books from various genres that and a few of them will meet your standards and then some. We won’t know which books end up being the standouts but until then, read whatever grabs your attention.
What books grabbed your attention on this list? Let us know in the comments below. Until next time, happy reading!
1 thought on “New Books to Check Out This Week ”