Valentine’s Day is a great time to read romance novels. You can spend the week reading a good love story or even gift one to someone you care about. That is why we decided to list some great romance novels to celebrate Cupid!
Unlike most novels, romance novels are pleasant reads (most of the time) and will have you in a good mood. And while this holiday comes around once a year, you can read the books all year around. You can see some of our picks below!
Books to Read Around Valentine’s Day
- Book Lovers By Emily Henry
- Love On The Brain By Ali Hazelwood
- Get A Life Chloe Brown By Talia Hibbert
- The Wedding Date By Jasmine Guillory
- The Kiss Quotient By Helen Hoang
- Well Met By Jen DeLuca
- Dating Dr. Dil By Nisha Sharma
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses By Sarah J Maas
- The Bromance Book Club By Lyssa Kay Adams
- The Belle Of Belgrave Square By Mimi Matthews
- Spoiler Alert By Olivia Dade
- To Have And To Hoax By Martha Waters
- It Happened One Summer By Tessa Bailey
- The Worst Best Man By Mia Sosa
- Seven Days in June by Tia Williams
Many Books to Choose From!
These books will keep you occupied and have you believing in true love! Or if you were looking for new romance books to read, look no further.
Are you going to be reading a romance novel because of Valentine’s Day? Are there any books we should add to this list? Let us know in the comments below. Until next time, happy reading!