Britney Spears is one of the biggest celebrities and singers on the planet. If you grew up in the early 2000’s, then you heard a lot of her music as she was everywhere. Keep reading to find out what Britney Spear’s favorite books are!
It’s Britney’s list and it includes a lot of fun books such as Uglies and Sex and the City. Here are Britney’s favorite books!
Britney Spears’ Favorite Books
- Uglies by Scott Westerfield
- Ugly Shy Girl by Laura Dockrill
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Plastic Tulips in the Winter by Denice Vickers
- The One and Only by Emily Giffin
- Heart of Miracles by Karen Henson Jones
- Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Anxious for Nothing by Max Lucado
- Thrill! by Jackie Collins
- Wake the Wicked by Christian Baloga
- Country by Danielle Steel
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller
A List of Her Own
This list includes a lot of romantic novels, coming of age novels, and self-discovery books. As those aren’t really my cup of tea, it is no surprise I have not read a single book on this list. There are popular books on this list like The Notebook and books by popular authors such as Danielle Steel that I have heard of.
Not knowing any books on this list feels criminal but everyone has different tastes. Some people see romance novels and say gimme more whereas everytime I see a romance novel, I pretend like I never saw it. They are not on my radar so don’t hold it against me.
How many Britney songs did you catch in the last paragraph? This is a great list just because it is very unique and caters to who Britney is. How many novels have you read on this list?