Margot Robbie released her list of favorite books and her book list is top-tier. There is nothing like finding out someone’s favorite book list and seeing what they like to read. Keep reading to find out what Margot Robbie’s favorite books of all time are!
Many people will know Margot Robbie in her breakout role in the blockbuster movie The Wolf of Wall Street alongside Leonardo DiCaprio. The Australian actress has made a name for herself over the years and has starred in Suicide Squid a few years ago. But enough about movies and let’s discuss books!
Margot Robbie’s Favorite Books
- The Hobbit – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – J.K. Rowling
- The Famous Five – Enid Blyton
- The Secret Seven – Enid Blyton
- Nancy Drew – Carolyn Keene
- The Sun Also Rises – Ernest Hemingway
- To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
- Dune – Frank Herbert
- Easy Riders, Raging Bulls– Peter Biskind
- The Magicians – Lev Grossman
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven – Mitch Albom
- Animals – Emma Jane Unsworth
This list includes novels from childhood to the present. The first book Robbie has said to read is The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien. That is a difficult novel to read and you won’t believe what age she read it at!
“The first book I read was The Hobbit,” Robbie said. “I was 8 years old and in school, must have been Grade 3 or 4, and our teacher was reading out loud to the class. As soon as she started reading it, I was so hooked.”Margot Robbie
Another iconic novel on this list that Robbie discuesed was the five people you meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom.
“This book means everything to me. I love it… I don’t know why, it’s just a really beautiful book.”Margot Robbie on The Five People You Meet in Heaven
As someone who has read that novel, I can say that novel is a delightful read. If you haven’t read The Five People You Meet in Heaven, add it to your to-read it as it is a fast read.
What novels stood out to you? Let us know in the comments below!