San Francisco has been busy reading this year. Luckily for us, we have a list of the most read books this this year in San Francisco. Keep reading to find out which books were the most read!
The data used for this list comes from The San Francisco Public Library. The city of San Fran has been reading some of the most popular books out this year. From the popular Sarah J. Mass novels to a throwback, The Hunger Games, this list has everything.
The Most Read Books in San Francisco
My favorite part about this list has to be Day Pilkey sweeping the Juvenile fiction category. The top three books all belong to him which isn’t a surprise as he has been one of the most read readers this decade.
Nonfiction books weren’t a popular choice for San Fran this year. The top nonfiction book and audiobook I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy. You can see the full list below!
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- The Covenant of Water by Abraham Verghese
- Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver
- Dog Man : Twenty Thousand Fleas Under the Sea by Dav Pilkey
- Dog Man Unleashed by Dav Pilkey
- Dog man : Brawl of the Wild by Dav Pilkey
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- The summer I turned pretty by Jenny Han
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Long Live the Tribe of Fatherless Girls by T Kira Madden
- Spare by Prince Harry
- This is Ear Hustle : Unflinching Stories of Everyday Prison Life by Nigel Poor