The month of May Is kicking off with a bunch of new books hitting the bookstores. We have compiled a list so you don’t have to search the internet. Here are the new books that are releasing today!
The great thing about new books is that you don’t know what to expect. Many people gravitate towards a new book because of the book cover, book blurb, or because they enjoyed another book by that author. This is how you discover a new favorite novel. Giving new books a read is always an adventure and there are tons of options!
New Books That Are Releasing Today
- Chain-Gang All-Stars by Nana Kwame Adjei-Brenyah
- Don’t Call Me Home: A Memoir by Alexandra Auder
- The Daydreams by Laura Hankin
- Still Falling by Jennifer Grotz
- Bread Givers by Anzia Yezierska
- Lucky Girl by Irene Muchemi-Ndiritu
- Not Alone by Sarah K. Jackson
- Homebodies by Tembe Denton-Hurst
- Paper Names by Susie Luo
- A History of Burning by Janika Oza
- Gone to the Wolves by John Wray
- The Half Moon by Mary Beth Keane
- The East Indian by Brinda Charry
Books to Check Out
These are the books that released today. A book that is making a lot of noise is Chain-Gang All-Stars. It is a novel where prisoners fight and it is legal and as people pay to watch them fight. Another novel that is being talked about is Paper Names.
We won’t know for a while which of these novels are going to be memorable novels. But that shouldn’t stop readers from picking them up and giving them a chance.
This is all for the new books releasing today. Which books are you interested in reading? Let us know in the comments below!