A new week means new books hitting the stores. We have you covered with the latest books releasing this week. Keep reading to find out what they are.
You can never have too many books to read. That is why it is great to keep adding to your to-read pile. You’ll read them all one day, right? That is always the plan. March has seen a lot of book releases and we are nearing the final stretch. You can see the full list of books releasing this week below.
New Books Releasing This Week
- Biography of X by Catherine Lacey
- A Broken People’s Playlist: Stories (from Songs) by Chimeka Garricks
- Poverty: By America by Matthew Desmond
- The Raven Thief by Gigi Pandian
- Y/N by Esther Yi
- Commitment by Mona Simpson
- A Flaw in the Design by Nathan Oates
- Bottoms Up and the Devil Laughs: A Journey Through the Deep State by Kerry Howley
- Mary and Mr. Eliot: A Sort of Love Story by Mary Trevelyan and Erica Wagner
- Trace Evidence: Poems by Charif Shanahan
- The Undertow: Scenes from a Slow Civil War by Jeff Sharlet
- The Nursery by Szilvia Molnar
- The Storyteller: Tales Out of Loneliness by Walter Benjamin (illustrated by Paul Klee)
- Wandering Souls by Cecile Pin
- How I’ll Kill You by Ron DeStefano
- American Mermaid by Julia Langbein
- Muckross Abbey and Other Stories by Sabina Murray
- Stay This Day and Night With Me by Belén Gopegui (trans. Mark Schafer)
- Flux by Jinwoo Chong
- Old God’s Time by Sebastian Barry
- The Fake by Zoe Whittall
- The Medieval Deathbot, Unfortunate Ends: On Murder and Misadventure in Medieval England by Soren Lily
- Radical by Nature: The Revolutionary Life of Alfred Russell Wallace by James T. Costa
Something For Everybody
The list of new books releasing this week is longer than our usual lists. With a variety of genres here, there should be something for you no matter what genre you enjoy reading.
What books caught your eye on this list? Are there any books we should have included on this list? Let us know in the comments below!