The Dutchess of Sussex Meghan Markle is often in the spotlight because she is now a member of the British Royal Family. That overshadows her other passions that don’t go reported as her love for books. To her friends and family, she is known as a voracious reader. Today, we will be looking at Meghan Markle’s 10 book recommendations.
Fans of Markle eagerly await her book recommendations. The good news is that she has them written down and ready to be shared with publications. Her list includes light reads as well as fiction and nonfiction books. She has something for everybody. You can see her ten book recommendations below.
Meghan Markle’s 10 Book Recommendations
- The Motivation Manifesto by Brendon Burchard.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.
- Rita Moreno: A memoir
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
- Bittersweet by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- Why not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- The Gap of Time: William Shakespeare’ The Winter’s Tale Retold
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doer
Something for Everybody
Markle’s list is broad and should be able to help most people find a book or two to read. She has books such as the popular The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz as well as a book by Stephen King on the list. The list also includes newer books such as Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee and Why not Me? by Mindy Kaling.
What did you think of Meghan Markle’s picks? How many books on the list have you read or plan to read? Let us know in the comments below. Happy reading!