February is here and that means a batch of new books releasing this month. We have you covered with the books that you need to check out. Keep reading for a list of the latest books hitting the shelves later this month.
The books that are releasing this month tackle a variety of different topics so there is something for everyone to read. Many of the books are releasing on February 7th, making it a competitive day for readers. Whatever book you choose, we know you’ll be in for a good surprise.
Books Releasing in February 2023
- Big Swiss by Jen Beagin (Feb. 7)
- Don’t Fear the Reaper by Stephen Graham Jones (Feb. 7)
- What Napoleon Could Not Do by DK Nnuro (Feb. 7)
- Culture: The Story of Us, From Cave Art to K-Pop by Martin Puchner (Feb. 7)
- Victory City by Salman Rushdie (Feb. 7)
- Brutes by Dizz Tate (Feb. 7)
- The Last Tale of the Flower Bride by Roshani Chokshi (Feb. 14)
- Dyscalculia: A Love Story of Epic Miscalculation by Camonghne Felix (Feb. 14)
- Wolfish: Wolf, Self, and the Stories We Tell About Fear by Erica Berry (Feb. 21)
- A Small Sacrifice for an Enormous Happiness by Jai Chakrabarti (Feb. 21)
- I Have Some Questions For You by Rebecca Makkai (Feb. 21)
- Microjoys: Finding Hope (Especially) When Life Is Not Okay by Cyndie Spiegel (Feb. 28)
Did any of these books draw your interest? We won’t know which of these books are hidden gems and worth reading until the masses have devoured them and that won’t be for a while. Until then, enjoy these reads and you may come across a book that was a much better read than you ever imagined. Happy reading!