November seems to be the month when organizations have decided to list their best books of 2023. Today, we will be looking at the Non-Obvious Company’s best books of 2023!
The Non-Obvious Company only reviews non-fiction books, making this list different than your typical list. This year, they teamed up with Inc. to present this year’s list.
To some November 1 might feel too early to release their picks. But they aren’t the first to release their list. Everyone seems to want to release their list before everyone else. You can see their picks below!
Non-Obvious Company’s Best Books of 2023!
- A City on Mars by Kelly Weinersmith and Zach Weinersmith
- Afrofuturism by the National Museum of African American History and Culture, Kevin Strait, Kinshasha Holman Conwill, Kevin Young, and Vernon Reid
- Against Technoableism by Ashley Shew
- Awaken Your Genius by Ozan Varol
- Back to the Futures by Scott Irwin and Doug Peterson
- Big Bets by Rajiv Shah
- Black Founder by Stacy Spikes
- Breaking Free by Marcie Bianco
- Build a Better Business Book by Josh Bernoff
- Building by Mark Ellison
These are some of the Non-Obvious Company’s best books of 2023, all of which are non-fiction. We listed some of their picks and you can see their full list here. How many of these books have you read or plan to read? Let us know in the comments below!