If you are like us, then you also love a good thriller novel. But it isn’t always easy to find a book that will satisfy you. Worry not as we have compiled a list of the 25 best thrillers of all time to help you find your next read. Keep reading to see which books made our list!
An amazing thriller will have you reading for hours without realizing it. A great author can make you forget about reality and only care about the words on the pages. This list contains the books that will do exactly that. You can see the full list below!
The 25 Best Thriller Books of All Time
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith
- The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clancy
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- Killing Floor by Lee Child
- Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
- The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth
- Before I Go to Sleep by S. J. Watson
- The Wife Between Us by Sarah Pekkanen
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Bluebird, Bluebird by Attica Locke
- In the Woods by Tana French
- Strangers on a Train by Patricia Highsmith
- Misery by Stephen King
- Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett
- The Shining by Stephen King
- Those Bones Are Not My Child by Toni Cade Bambara
- My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John le Carré
- In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
Classics to Keep you Occupied
There is something for everyone on this list. Whether you like a book that will give you shivers or a novel that has the perfect mystery. The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith is a great read that appeals to all kinds of readers. Or a classic by Stephen King might be more up your alley.
Gillian Flynn has become a go-to over the years and has become the new face of thriller novels. Even If you haven’t read or heard about her books, you may have seen a trailer for one of them.
If spy novels are more your thing, we still have you covered. A few made the list such as The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clancy or The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth. The thriller genre is home to a variety of different book styles. Where else will you find antagonists that are brilliant?
That is all for our list of 25 best thrillers of all time. What did you think of the list and what books should we have included on the list? Let us know in the comments below. Until next time, happy reading!