Author Sarah J. Maas has become an A-list writer with her contribution to the romance fantasy genre. Today, we will be looking at Sarah J. Mass’ ten favorite books. Keep reading to find out what they are.
Many readers will know Mass’ novels A Court of Thorns and Roses series as well as other books by her which have topped the bestselling lists. She found early success with her debut novel Thorn of Glass at just age 16.
Born in New York City, Sarah has risen to fame in the past decade. But before she was famous, she was just another reader who enjoyed writing fanfiction. In her case, she wrote Sailer Moon fanfiction.
Mass shared her favorite books in an interview with Goodreads. You can see the full list below
Sarah J. Maas’ Ten Favorite Books
- The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
- Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
- Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh
- The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
- Sabriel by Garth Nix
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi ]
These are Sarah J. Mass’ ten favorite books. How many of these novels have you read? What did you think of her list? Let us know in the comments below!