There are some books that we read that stay with us for the rest of our lives. These books are we love books and always give new books a chance instead of just rereading our favorites. That is why we will be looking at the books that stood out the most according to Buzzfeed.
Every book lover has a few books that are dear to them and they will want everyone to read them. Books are magical and there is nothing else like it. This list by Buzzfeed mentions books that readers loved and could not stop thinking about. That is true for me too as I loved many books on this list and understand why they made this list. You can see the full list below.
Books That Stood Out the Most According to Buzzfeed
- The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Crying in H-Mart by Michelle Zauner
- We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
- The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Infinite Plan by Isabel Allende
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Stay with Me by Ayobami Adebayo
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
- Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb
Books that Will Stay With You Forever
This is a great list and while I would add a few more books, it is perfect for people to find recommendation. I can rant for hours about some of these novels. Novels like The Book Thief, The Count of Monte Cristo, and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn are some of the reasons why I love books.
I know I said I like this list but seeing some of my favorite novels on this list filled me with joy. The Secret History is an amazing novel (and a classic in my opinion) that is an adventure unlike anything else. Donna Tartt is an author that I will always read without even knowing a single thing about her novel.
Pachinko is a beautiful tale about the struggle of Koreans in Japan in the early 20th century and it will have you close to tears. Stories like these are powerful that should be read by more people.
These are the books that stood out the most according to Buzzfeed. How many of these have you read or plan to read? What books should have made this list? Let us know in the comments below!