There are millions of novels and unfortunately, you won’t be able to read even one percent of those. That is why choosing a book to read requires a lot of information. We listed 9 books that you must read in 2023!
Like most people, we come across hundreds of books and add them to our to-read list. But we never get around to actually reading them. When we finally do read it, we ask ourselves why we waited so long to get around to read it.
Other times some books never get read. That is why we decided to make this list. These are 9 books that we love and believe that everyone should read. You can either read one, a few, or all of them. What we do know is that these books will leave you satisfied.
The 9 Books you Must Read in 2023
- Sea of Tranquility by Emily St. John Mandel
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- The Talented Mr. Ripley (Ripley, #1) by Patricia Highsmith
- I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy
- Carrion Comfort by Dan Simmons
- Death at La Fenice (Commissario Brunetti, #1) by Donna Leon
- Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Dune (Dune, #1) by Frank Herbert
- Harlem Shuffle (Ray Carney, #1) by Colson Whitehead
9 Amazing Books to Read
Choosing books to read is difficult which is why we made it a bit easier. These are 9 books that are well written, have an amazing plot, and some are even regarded as classics. Sea of Tranquility and The Midnight Library are two books that were released in 2022 and are two of the standout novels that book lovers will enjoy.
Other novels that made our list include older novels such as The Talented Mr. Ripley, Carrion Comfort, and Dune. While Dune is a well-known novel, it took me years to finally read it. It is one of the best science fiction novels ever written and worth giving a read to see how you feel about it.
These are the 9 books that you must read in 2023. Like most people, you may have seen many of them on lists but haven’t gotten around to reading them. Trust us, you are missing out by not picking them up and opening the book!