A subgenre that is always popular with readers paranormal fiction. Something about these novels makes fans eager to devour every book from their favorite author. That is why we decided to list the 20 best paramornal books of all time. Keep reading to see which books made our list!
A paranormal novel can consist of any moster and authors do get creative. At the end of the day, the readers get to decide if they want to read novels about vampires, demons, or new monsters that the author created. That makes it hard to judge this genre. But we went ahead and did it anyway.
The 20 Best Paranormal Books of All Time
- Angels’ Blood by Nalini Singh
- Dark Lover by Jessica Bird
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
- A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
- Magic Bite by Ilona Andrews
- Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
- Guilty Pleasures by Lara Adrian
- Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Magical Midlife Madness by K.F. Breene
Why Twilight Didn’t Make the List
Some of you may be asking why Twilight didn’t make the list. While it is popular, that doesn’t automatically mean it is good. And many people will not be happy with that. But if you want to check out great paranormal novels, this is where to start. Depending on what your preference is, there is something for everyone here.
That is all for our list of the 20 best paranormal books of all time. What books should have made our list? Let us know in the comments below!