Usually, we like to make lists that are based on data but today, we decided to make an in-home list. Keep reading to find out the 12 must read books according to Books of Brilliance!
Making lists is never easy and we know how much people hate seeing their favorite works of literature being left out. Still, we will be making our own list that isn’t based on any outside noise. It is our own list and people shouldn’t throw a tantrum if they don’t agree with it because it is just another list on the internet.
12 Must Read Books According to Books of Brilliance
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
- Ender’s Game (Ender’s Saga, #1) by Orson Scott Card
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- The Nightingale Kristin Hannah
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
12 Books That You Must Read
This list doesn’t have any science or statistics behind it. Instead, we chose 12 books that we loved and would read repeatedly. The first book to make the list is the classic novel To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee which needs no introduction. After that, the sci-fi comedy The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. This is the novel that made me love sci-fi novels and that novels can be funny and entertaining.
Another brilliant sci-fi novel on the list is Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick which is more philosophical and thought-provoking. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card is also a must read and a novel that deserves a lot more love than it receives.
Our surprise picks are novels such as The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, The Secret History by Donna Tartt, and Pachinko by Min Jin Lee. These are lesser-known novels that are incredible reads. We wanted to highlight recent novels (Yes, I know The Secret History isn’t a recent novel but compared to many classics, it is) and these are the ones that won our hearts.
That is all for our list of the 12 must read novels according to Books of Brilliance. How many of these books have you read? Let us know in the comments below!