The wait is over to see which books were selected by the New York Times as the best of the year. Keep reading to find out the 100 best books of 2023 according to the New York Times!
When it comes to books, everyone trusts the New York Times. They have consistently released great listicles as well as book reviews. And while every book does seem to be a New York Times bestseller, making this list is not that easy.
With so many book releases this year, it can be overwhelming. However, that hasn’t dettered the New York Times. Their list is divided into two sections of fiction and nonfiction. And they have given specific awards to certain books. You can see some of the winners below!
The 100 Best Books of 2023
- All the Sinners Bleed by S.A. Cosby
- Birnam Wood by Eleanor Catton
- Chain-gang All Stars by Nana Kwame Adjei-Brenyah
- The Covenant of Water by Abraham Verghese
- A Guest in the House by Emily Carroll
- Crook Manifesto by Colson Whitehead
- Land of Milk and Honey by C Pam Zhang
- Tom Lake by Ann Patchett
- The Fraud by Zadie Smith
- The Heaven & Earth Grocery Store by James McBride
You can see the full list of the 100 books selected here. How many of these have you read or plan to read? Let us know in the comments below!