Romance books are some of the most read books and a great way to get in your feels. The genre has hundreds of well-known authors and many of the best-selling books have been adapted for the big screen. We decided to make a list of the ten best romance books of all time to see which ones are the best of the best!
It is always difficult to only choose 10 but we will be doing just that. Some great books will unfortunately not make the list. The ones that do make it are the ones deemed the ten best We made a list of all the romance books of all time and you can see that here. You can see the ten best romance books below!
The Ten Best Romance Books of All Time
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Call Me by Your Name by André Aciman
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Classics and TV and Movie Adaptions
Jane Austen makes two appearances on the list with Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility. The list contains a bunch of older books and that is a good sign of a book that is timeless. Emily Brontë’s Wuthering Heights also made the list.]]
Some of the more modern books on the list include Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, The Princess Bride by William Goldman and The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. These books have had a big impact on the genre and their TV and movie adaptions have also done well.
That wraps up the ten best romance books of all time list. Which books should have made the list? Let us know in the comments below. Until next time, happy reading!