Everyone wants to improve and the best time is always now. There are thousands of books to read and we have made a list of the best self help books 2023 edition. Keep reading to find out which books made our list!
One of the best ways to improve is to read a self-help book. Whether you want to create better habits or if you want to make more money, there is a book for that. We looked at some of the most popular self help books and listed them below!
Best Self Help Books
- Rewild Your Mind By Nick Goldsmith
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Make Your Bed by Admiral William H. McRaven
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Declutter Your Mind by S. J. Scott and Barrie Davenport
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tonny Robbins
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
Self Help Books
Many of the books listed above sell millions of copies every year. Readers flock to these books and take away advice that will help them to become a better version of themselves. Books like Atomic Habits and You Are a Badass encourage us to make better habits that anyone can do but often don’t.
The list also includes some books that have been going strong for decades such as The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom and The 48 Laws of Power. Books don’t sell well this long unless they do what they promise. While the self-help genre will always be flooded with thousands of books, the best ones will always rise to the top.