When we talk about movies, few people associate books with movies. It is no secret that many books are adapted into movies. That is why we will be looking at the ten greatest film books of all time.
Some of these people included names such as Steven Spielberg, Ava DuVernay, Alec Baldwin, and John Mulaney. The list was made by determining which books were mentioned the most. You can see the full list below!
The Ten Greatest Film Books Of All Time
- Hitchcock [aka Hitchcock/Truffaut] by By François Truffaut, translated by Helen G. Scott
- Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex-Drugs-and-Rock ’n’ Roll Generation Saved Hollywood by Peter Biskind
- Adventures in the Screen Trade: A Personal View of Hollywood and Screenwriting by William Goldman
- The Kid Stays in the Picture by Robert Evans
- I Lost It at the Movies by Pauline Kael
- An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood by Neal Gabler
- You’ll Never Eat Lunch in This Town Again by Julia Phillips
- Elia Kazan: A Life by Elia Kazan
- Making Movies by Sidney Lumet
- Pictures at a Revolution: Five Movies and the Birth of the New Hollywood by Mark Harris
That ends this list of the ten greatest film books of all time. These are the books selected by the people who work in Hollywood. How many of these books have you read? Let us know in the comments below!