If you love horror, then you are at the right place. We have compiled a list of 10 horror books releasing in 2023 that you should read. Keep reading to find out what they are!
The horror genre often gets overlooked and is underappreciated. But they are some of the most entertaining books out there. They will terrify you yet you can’t put the book down. If that isn’t true love, then I don’t know what is.
This list contains 10 horror novels releasing in 2023 that you should read. Some of them may have come across your radar but most likely, many of them got buried with the other thousands of releases this year. That is why we will be highlighting some of them here. You can see the full list below!
10 Horror Books Releasing in 2023
- The Centre by Ayesha Manazir Siddiqi
- The Militia House by John Milas
- Camp Damascus by Chuck Tingle
- The Handyman Method: A Story of Terror by Nick Cutter, Andrew F. Sullivan
- Silver Nitrate by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Bridge by Lauren Beukes
- The Last Girls Standing by Jennifer Dugan
- Fever House by Keith Rosson
- Vampires of El Norte by Isabel Cañas
- I Feed Her to the Beast and the Beast Is Me by Jamison Shea
Horror Books You Should Read 2023
These are just 10 of the many great horror novels releasing this year. Books such as Fever House by Keith Rosson and Vampires of El Norte by Isabel Cañas need to be added to your reading list.
Recently, I read Silver Nitrate by Silvia Moreno-Garcia and was unable to put the novel down. It is a horror novel that takes place in Mexico and includes magic and Nazis. It is an interesting combination based on facts that Moreno-Garcia uses to tell a tale unlike any other.
These are the 10 horror books releasing in 2023 that you should read. How many books on this list captured your eye? What other books should we have included? Let us know in the comments below!