We are always scouring the internet for the best new books to read so you don’t have to. This week, we have found 9 books that are must reads. Keep reading to find out what they are!
2023 has been a good month for new books. Too good in fact. That makes it hard to choose what to read. Our list should make that a little easier for you. With various genres to choose from, there is something for everyone!
9 Books You Must Read Right Now
- The Thick and the Lean by Chana Porter
- Buffalo Girl by Jessica Q. Stark
- Any Other City by Hazel Jane Plante
- Sisters of the Lost Nation by Nick Medina
- America the Beautiful?: One Woman in a Borrowed Prius on the Road Most Traveled by Blythe Roberson
- Trace by Brenda Cárdenas
- Greek Lessons by Han Kang, translated by Deborah Smith & Emily Yae Won
- Life in Five Senses: How Exploring the Senses Got Me Out of My Head and Into the World by Gretchen Rubin
- The Five Sorrowful Mysteries of Andy Africa by Stephen Buoro
Must Read Books
These are the nine books that we believe you should read next. While they aren’t the only books we enjoyed, this is a great place to start. The settings take place in various countries and some of these books have been translated. So, you will be able to experience many different cultures all on your bed!
That is all for our list of the 9 books that you must read. Be on the lookout for more lists like these in the future. Happy reading!